Republican Women of Purpose of Germantown, TN in Shelby County is an organization of women devoted to the Republican Party.
Cities within Shelby County include Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Germantown, Lakeland, Memphis, and Millington.
RWOP offers women in Shelby County a means to participate and make their voice heard in an active conservative political organization.
The organization objectives are:
- to promote an informed public through political education and activity.
- to increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government.
- to accept NFRW to be the centralized resource and coordinated voice.
- to facilitate cooperation among the National and State Federations of Republican women and the Republican women’s clubs.
- to foster loyalty to the Republican Party and to promote its principles and candidates in all elections, including non-partisan elections.
- to support the objectives and policies of the Republican National and Tennessee Executive Committees and to work for the election of Republican Party nominees.
- to work to bring about honest elections and the elimination of any corrupt electoral practices in Shelby County.